Allied Health Services
The allied health services provided include:
- Audiology: Hearing Life visits fortnightly. Appointments are made directly with Hearing Life on 8186 3011
- Counselling: Astrid Robinson is our Mental Health Social Worker, appointments through MVFP reception.
- Nutrition Counselling: Mrs Margret Reid is our nutrition counsellor (weight loss), appointments through MVFP reception.
- Pathology: Australian Clinical Labs is our onsite pathology provider/collection centre open from 8am daily.
- Physiotherapy: Mr Brendan Graves consult on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, appointments through MVFP reception.
- Podiatry: Mr Tri Ngo is our podiatrist. He consults Monday and Thursday. Appointments through MVFP reception.